Wednesday 11 October 2017

Charles and Ron Fashion Show - Amare Argentum


Hello my fellow readers,

On the 30th of September I attended the Charles and Ron fashion show at Birkirkara Square. The event began with the two Birkirkara bands playing together and later on in the evening the fashion show started.

Charles and Ron showed the Autumn/Winter collection which goes by the name of Amare Argentum. The collection was filled with colours but the most colours that stood up where the blues and purples.

I love how there are a lot of different materials in the collection and how a lot of items are versatile and can be worn both during the day and night. The print of Maltese filigree was also used on most of the garments. I really like how they included lace, sequins and tulle in the collection. Oh! and the bags and shoes are to die for <3


























I loved every thing but these next ones are my favourites:








A big thanks to jciapparaphotography / jciappara.com for the above photos.

This is what I wore for the show:



As always the duo impressed all of us. It was my first time seeing this collection in person and I was amazed, its even nicer from the pictures. I would like to congratulate Charles and Ron for their hard work and also on the newest (and previous) collection that they just showed in New York and Los Angeles.

Hope you liked this post. If you did, make sure to follow me on the blog and also like and follow my Facebook page

Thank you for reading,
                                      Lourdes Gio xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment